- Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 3 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Events at St. Paul’s
Don’t forget that St. Paul’s has a lot of activities that can’t all be mentioned on this page! To see all that is coming up, look at our weekly bulletins on our Bulletin page. We have a handy large link at the bottom of this page.
- Food Booth at the Lex – September 18 – 22, 2019. We will need volunteers to help again this year. It is a fun event with lots of laughs as a huge fundraiser for the church. We need to fill approximately 165 shifts of 4 hours in duration from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
If you wish further information contact Ray Marshall at email@example.com or call the church office at 705-324-4666.
- A Taste of India – Friday, Sept 20, 2019. Join us in welcoming International students from Fleming to our neighbourhood and our church. A shared cooking experience, and free food, friendship and cultural exchange. for more info, call Pam at 705-878-0351.
- Youth Group Launch Party – Thursday, Sept 26, 4 – 8pm.
- Oct. 6 at the 10 a.m. service – Rev. Leigh Kern, Coordinator of Indigenous Ministries and Reconciliation Animator will be our visiting minister.
At 1:30pm she will introduce the film Doctrine of Discovery in the Parish Hall. Afterwards there will be a chance for discussion. This film was produced by the Anglican Church of Canada. All are welcome and let your friends and family know.
- St. Paul’s Anglican Church Quilt Draw – 9:00pm on October 21st, 2019
First Prize: Handmade Twin Quilt – $500.00 value
Second Prize: Sweet Annie’s Shopping Party – $400.00 Value
Third Prize: President Choice Shopping Card – $100.00 Value
Tickets $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00and available after the service in the Main Hall or in the Church Office.
- St. Paul’s Church Annual Mystery Dinner Theatre – Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 7 p.m.
Tickets will be $50.
- St. Paul’s Market Day – Now 2 Days! – Friday November 1, 1-4pm & Saturday November 2, 9-12noon.
Shop til you drop! Flea market, antiques/collectibles, crafts, jewellery, baking, preserves, books and much, much more. The church storage trailer is available to store your items in if you need them gone before that date.
- Fashion Show – February 20, 2010 at 2pm
Theme is an afternoon tea, with finger sandwiches, scones with jam & cream, sweets, tea & coffee. Cathy Allen, Hamilton Creek, Nisbetts, Hamilton Creek Casuals.
For many years now St. Paul’s has depended on our fundraising events to maintain our church – and we think we’ve become pretty good at it. However, as time passes, it is becoming more and more difficult to find enough volunteers to ensure the success of these events.
If not already volunteering at some events, could you assist at our Strawberry Supper, our Fair Booth, Market Day, or some other event? Do you know of anyone who would volunteer – a student, a neighbour, a friend? We do work hard at these events but we have a lot of fun as well.
Please call Ray Marshall at 705-878-8653, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you could help your church.