Our Church Secretary, Valerie, is off next week and volunteers have offered to be in the office.
- Monday Office open 9:00 am -noon
- Tuesday Office open 9:00 am -noon
- Wednesday Office open 9:00 am –noon
& Coffee Club 10 –11:30a.m.
- Thursday Office open 9:00 am -noon 1:00 p.m. –3:00 p.m.
- Friday Office open 9:00 am -noon
Normal Office Hours
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 3 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Our Summer edition of The Grapevine is already on the site. Lots of news and information.
Events at St. Paul’s
Don’t forget that St. Paul’s has a lot of activities that can’t all be mentioned on this page! To see all that is coming up, look at our weekly bulletins on our Bulletin page. We have a handy large link at the bottom of this page.
- Upcoming Construction of Russell St – St. Paul’s Church Parking during construction will be accessed through Post Office Parking Lot off of Cambridge St. South.
- RECIOUS MEMORIES: Our Seniors Speak – Wednesday August 28th
The Victoria County Historical Society is undertaking the first comprehensive oral history project in Kawartha Lakes since 1977, with local seniors being invited to have their memories and recollections recorded in video, audio, and print for posterity. Upon completion of the project the recordings will be donated to the Kawartha Lakes Public Library in DVD format. On Wednesday August 28th, St. Paul’s is hosting a round-table gathering, with parishioners being invited to share their memories of St. Paul’s in an informal group setting. Following the round-table, individuals who wish to share additional memories of church and/or the broader Lindsay community are invited to do so. Please contact Ian McKechnie (705) 324-3404 or Barb Truax for more information.
- Food Booth at the Lex – September 18 – 22, 2019. We will need volunteers to help again this year. It is a fun event with lots of laughs as a huge fundraiser for the church. We need to fill approximately 165 shifts of 4 hours in duration from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
If you wish further information contact Ray Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 705-324-4666.
- St. Paul’s Anglican Church Quilt Draw – 9:00pm on October 21st, 2019
First Prize: Handmade Twin Quilt – $500.00 value
Second Prize: Sweet Annie’s Shopping Party – $400.00 Value
Third Prize: President Choice Shopping Card – $100.00 Value
Tickets $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00and available after the service in the Main Hall or in the Church Office.
- St. Paul’s Church Annual Mystery Dinner Theatre – Saturday, October 26, 2019
Save the date!
- St. Paul’s Market Day – Now 2 Days! – Friday November 1, 1-4pm & Saturday November 2, 9-12noon.
Shop til you drop! Flea market, antiques/collectibles, crafts, jewellery, baking, preserves, books and much, much more.
- Fashion Show – February 20, 2010 at 2pm
Theme is an afternoon tea, with finger sandwiches, scones with jam & cream, sweets, tea & coffee. Cathy Allen, Hamilton Creek, Nisbetts, Hamilton Creek Casuals.
For many years now St. Paul’s has depended on our fundraising events to maintain our church – and we think we’ve become pretty good at it. However, as time passes, it is becoming more and more difficult to find enough volunteers to ensure the success of these events.
If not already volunteering at some events, could you assist at our Strawberry Supper, our Fair Booth, Market Day, or some other event? Do you know of anyone who would volunteer – a student, a neighbour, a friend? We do work hard at these events but we have a lot of fun as well.
Please call Ray Marshall at 705-878-8653, or email to email@example.com to see how you could help your church.