- Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 3 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Events at St. Paul’s
Don’t forget that St. Paul’s has a lot of activities that can’t all be mentioned on this page! To see all that is coming up, look at our weekly bulletins on our Bulletin page. We have a handy large link at the bottom of this page.
- ST. PAUL’S COFFEE CLUB, Wednesdays 10:00 a.m. till 11:15 a.m.
Drop in for a cup of coffee, or tea, and a friendly chat when you have time and stay for as long as you wish.
- Welcome back Sunday is September 16th
Visit our News page for the videos taken of the music performed at our Welcome back morning. Warren’s sermon is on video on his sermon page in case you missed it.
- St. Paul’s FAIR BOOTH Sept. 19 – 23
Mark the dates in your calendars, We will be using the indoor space in the big building for our world famous food and great customer service. For more info see Ray Marshall, or leave him a message at the church office . See you at the Fair !!
- Preserves. When making your jams, jellies and sauces, this summer please remember St. Paul’s Market Day fundraiser on November 3rd. The Dept. Of Health requires that the items need to be in Mason Jars with NO wax.
- Market Day Flea Market is November 3rd.
The Church storage trailer is available to store your items in if you need them gone before that date.
For Auntie’s Attic we are looking for jewelry old or costume and antiques.
- For all committee events, see our Bulletin page for the updated items.
Self Guided Walking Tour of St. Paul’s
Visitors coming this summer? Bring them to the church during office hours and let them look at the stain glass windows and other details of the church or a time to show your friends the church that you attend. We have self-guided pamphlets available at the church entrances to assist in the tour.