- Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 3 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Don’t forget that St. Paul’s has a lot of activities that can’t all be mentioned on this page! To see all that is coming up, look at our weekly bulletins on our Bulletin page. We have a handy large link at the bottom of this page.
- Friday, February 15, 2019 – 8:30pm – Midnight
50’s – 60’s Sock Hop
- Tickets – $15 per person
- DJ & Cash Bar
- Tickets available at church office, or Cathy Allan Ladies Wear, 98 Kent St. W., Lindsay
- Join us on Sunday February 24th at 10 a.m. when we welcome our new Diocesan Bishop, Andrew Asbil to St. Paul’s!
We will have a reception after the service that will give you an opportunity to meet the Bishop.
- NEW DATE FOR VESTRY – March 3rd, 2019.
Our New Bishop will be visiting St. Paul’s on February 24th. This date was our scheduled Vestry however we would like to provide an opportunity for him to meet the parish members.
A vote was held on Sunday, January 27th and accepted to postpone our Annual Vestry meeting to March 3rd.
- Save the Date – Tuesday, March 5th – Annual Pancake Lunch/Dinner
Lunch: 12:00 noon – 1:30 p.m.
Dinner: 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Pancakes – Sausages – Dessert – Beverage
- Spring Thaw – March 30th at 6:00 p.m.
Come out to St. Paul’s Main Hall and enjoy the Loonie and Silent Auction, and a fabulous dinner prepared by Edna. Tickets are $35.00
For many years now St. Paul’s has depended on our fundraising events to maintain our church – and we think we’ve become pretty good at it. However, as time passes, it is becoming more and more difficult to find enough volunteers to ensure the success of these events.
If not already volunteering at some events, could you assist at our Strawberry Supper, our Fair Booth, Market Day, or some other event? Do you know of anyone who would volunteer – a student, a neighbour, a friend? We do work hard at these events but we have a lot of fun as well.
Please call Ray Marshall at 705-878-8653, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you could help your church.