- Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 3 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Events at St. Paul’s
Don’t forget that St. Paul’s has a lot of activities that can’t all be mentioned on this page! To see all that is coming up, look at our weekly bulletins on our Bulletin page. We have a handy large link at the bottom of this page.
- Wednesday February 26th – Ash Wednesday Services, 12:15 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- World Religion Lecture Series – Lecture series starting March 4th
- World Day of Prayer 2020 on Friday March 6th at 2:00 p.m. at St. Paul’s Anglican Church, Lindsay
Please join us and invite your friends and family to act upon the healing of ourselves and our communities to bring peace and reconciliation into the world. This is the time for change!
- Saturday, March 28th – Spring Thaw – 6:00 p.m.
For many years now St. Paul’s has depended on our fundraising events to maintain our church – and we think we’ve become pretty good at it. However, as time passes, it is becoming more and more difficult to find enough volunteers to ensure the success of these events.
If not already volunteering at some events, could you assist at our Strawberry Supper, our Fair Booth, Market Day, or some other event? Do you know of anyone who would volunteer – a student, a neighbour, a friend? We do work hard at these events but we have a lot of fun as well.
Please call Ray Marshall at 705-878-8653, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you could help your church.