- Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 3 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Events at St. Paul’s
Don’t forget that St. Paul’s has a lot of activities that can’t all be mentioned on this page! To see all that is coming up, look at our weekly bulletins on our Bulletin page. We have a handy large link at the bottom of this page.
- Upcoming Construction of Russell St – St. Paul’s Church Parking during construction will be accessed through Post Office Parking Lot off of Cambridge St. South.
- Communication Administration Meeting ** Important** Thursday May 23 at 4 pmIn compliance with the Wardens’ wishes, the first meeting of all chairs, convenors of any groups, fundraisers, clubs or schedules will be held on Thursday May 23 at 4 pm at the church. A list of those being requested to attend is posted on the bulletin board in the Parish Hall. Please indicate your attendance.
The purpose of this is to explain the new organizational chart and the due dates of all events and fundraisers and schedules and the transfer of information across all church activities to provide key information to all organizers and reduce relaying disinformation.
If you cannot attend, another representative of your group should sit in.
If any queries please speak to Ray Marshall, Warden or Barb Truax, Communications Committee.
- Andrew Barron will be our speaker for Sunday, May 26th. Jews for Jesus is an agency that proclaims that Jesus is the Messiah of Israel and Savior of the world. The late Moishe Rosen, a Jew who has believed in Jesus for over 35 years, founded the organization. However, Dr. Rosen was quick to point out that he did not “start” Jews for Jesus. “Jews for Jesus began about 2,000 years ago, around 32 C.E., give or take a year. Jesus’ first disciples were Jewish, and there have been some Jewish people who have believed in him ever since.” There will be the chance to ask questions once the presentation is done. For the full poster, click here.
- Joyful Giving Stewardship Program – Wednesday, May 29th @ 7:00 p.m.
Guest speaker Peter Misiaszek Director of Stewardship Development
Stewardship is not just about tithing or money; at its core, it’s about the worship and praise of God and serving Him through our life and vocation. Stewardship means making wise decisions with all the resources God has given us. Our giving reveals our desire to interact with God. Our gifts are expressions of thanks to a generous and gracious God. All are welcome to come and listen
- Strawberry & Salad Supper – June 18th.
Join us for our Strawberry & Salad Supper on June 18, 2019. Adults $15 and Children (6 – 12) are $5 available at the church office or at the door. We have pick up dinners available, please contact the church office before the event at 705-324-4666. Two floors of air-conditioned dining areas are available, so bring your friends and family!
For many years now St. Paul’s has depended on our fundraising events to maintain our church – and we think we’ve become pretty good at it. However, as time passes, it is becoming more and more difficult to find enough volunteers to ensure the success of these events.
If not already volunteering at some events, could you assist at our Strawberry Supper, our Fair Booth, Market Day, or some other event? Do you know of anyone who would volunteer – a student, a neighbour, a friend? We do work hard at these events but we have a lot of fun as well.
Please call Ray Marshall at 705-878-8653, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you could help your church.