Events at St. Paul’s
Don’t forget that St. Paul’s has a lot of activities that can’t all be mentioned on this page! To see all that is coming up, look at our weekly bulletins on our Bulletin page. We have a handy large link at the bottom of this page.
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 3 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Events at a Glance
- For all committee events, see our Bulletin page for the updated items.
- Next Advisory Board Meeting is October 18th at 7:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall
- 25th Anniversary of the Mystery Dinner Theatre
Did you know that on October 21st, the Mystery Dinner Theatre is celebrating its 25th play?
Imagine – 25 years of superb parish actors!!!
Four course dinner by Chef Edna
$45.00 per person with $20.00 tax receipt, Dinner begins 7 pm with prearranged seating (book through Barb Truax 705-324-6257)
- Market Day STORAGE TRAILER will be open for Flea Market Donations on Saturday Oct. 7, 14, 21 & 28 at 10 a.m. – noon.We are looking for jewelry old or costume and antiques contact the church or Jo-Anne.
- Market Day Saturday November 4th from 9 to 1.
- HELP NEEDED – We need of couple of people willing to sell Shopping Cards on the first Sunday of the month. Please contact Linda Todd if you are able to help with this fundraiser.
- PRESERVES! When making your jams, jellies and sauces, this summer please remember St. Paul’s Market Day fundraiser on November 4th. The Dept. Of Health requires that the items need to be in Mason Jars with NO wax.
Self Guided Walking Tour of St. Paul’s
Visitors coming this summer? Bring them to the church during office hours and let them look at the stain glass windows and other details of the church or a time to show your friends the church that you attend. We have self-guided pamphlets available at the church entrances to assist in the tour.