Events at St. Paul’s
Don’t forget that St. Paul’s has a lot of activities that can’t all be mentioned on this page! To see all that is coming up, look at our weekly bulletins on our Bulletin page. We have a handy large link at the bottom of this page.
Summer Office Hours
OFFICE VACATION COVERAGE: While Valerie our church secretary is on vacation, members of the congregation have offered to be in the office to assist you. Thank you Barb Truax, Joanne Morgan, Betty Tyndall and Marg Brohm
Starting August 14 until August 26th the office hours will be
9 a.m. – Noon. Monday, – Thursday ONLY
Events at a Glance
- For all committee events, see our Bulletin page for the updated items.
- New name tags are being printed this summer. We encourage you to wear your name tags to help new members get to know everyone and feel included.
- August 19, 10 am – 2pm – Youth Group Fundraiser – Car Wash. More details to follow.
- September 20 – 25 – Lindsay Fair Booth
We will be using the indoor space in the big building for our world famous food and great customer service. Mark the dates in your calendars, and if you or anyone you know would like to volunteer have a look for the sign up sheet in the main hall.
For more info see Ray Marshall, or leave him a message at the church office.
See you at the Fair !!
- HELP NEEDED – We need of couple of people willing to sell Shopping Cards on the first Sunday of the month. Please contact Linda Todd if you are able to help with this fundraiser.
- PRESERVES! When making your jams, jellies and sauces, this summer please remember St. Paul’s Market Day fundraiser on November 4th. The Dept. Of Health requires that the items need to be in Mason Jars with NO wax.
Self Guided Walking Tour of St. Paul’s
Visitors coming this summer? Bring them to the church during office hours and let them look at the stain glass windows and other details of the church or a time to show your friends the church that you attend. We have self-guided pamphlets available at the church entrances to assist in the tour.