Events at St. Paul’s
Don’t forget that St. Paul’s has a lot of activities that can’t all be mentioned on this page! To see all that is coming up, look at our weekly bulletins on our Bulletin page. We have a handy large link at the bottom of this page.
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 3 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Events at a Glance
- Our Easter Edition of The Grapevine is now available to read. Please take a look here.
- For all committee events, see our Bulletin page for the updated items.
- HELP NEEDED – We need of couple of people willing to sell Shopping Cards on the first Sunday of the month. Please contact Linda Todd if you are able to help with this fundraiser.
- Lenten Series (8 Weeks) begins Wednesday Feb. 21st at 7:00 p.m.
Was Jesus really the Son of God and the Messiah the Bible claims, or was He merely human like the rest of us? For the last 10 years, a group of scholars have been studying this very issue. Watch as they put forth their evidence, and then decide for yourself who Jesus really was.
Jesus: Man, Messiah, or More?
- Wednesday, March 14 – No Session this week.
- Wednesday, March 21 – The Last Supper, Part V &
The Jewish Examination of Jesus, Part VI
- Tuesday, March 27 (following 7pm Communion Service) – The Crucifixion, Part VII
- Wednesday, April 11 – The Resurrection of Jesus, Part VIII
- SEDER SUPPER. Wednesday March 28th
We start the Seder promptly at 5:30 p.m.
To ensure we have materials for everyone please Sign up.It will be an authentic version using the Passover Haggadah, or booklet in English and Hebrew, led by Rev. Warren. There will be readings of the Passover story before the meal. After the supper the Seder continues for another half hour. The goal is to be finished by 8:00 p.m. Sign-up sheet is in the main hall.
- Spring Thaw Sat. April 7th – 6:00 p.m.
Tickets are $30.00 per person and you will receive a $15.00 charity receipt.
Live Auction – Silent Auction – Loonie Auction – The meal is catered by Edna Smith.
Self Guided Walking Tour of St. Paul’s
Visitors coming this summer? Bring them to the church during office hours and let them look at the stain glass windows and other details of the church or a time to show your friends the church that you attend. We have self-guided pamphlets available at the church entrances to assist in the tour.