Events at St. Paul’s
Don’t forget that St. Paul’s has a lot of activities that can’t all be mentioned on this page! To see all that is coming up, look at our weekly bulletins on our Bulletin page. We have a handy large link at the bottom of this page.
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 3 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Events at a Glance
- For all committee events, see our Bulletin page for the updated items.
- HELP NEEDED – We need of couple of people willing to sell Shopping Cards on the first Sunday of the month. Please contact Linda Todd if you are able to help with this fundraiser.
- An Advent Study Led by Rev. Bob Hartley
November 29th – “Connecting with God through Christmas Celebrations”
December 6th – “Connecting with God through Christmas Dreams”
Held in the Parish Hall @ 7 p.m.
Cost $10 , includes refreshments
- Evensong Service Sunday., December 3rd 2017 – 4:00 p.m.
Followed by Lighting of the Christmas Tree & Carols
Toys will be collected at the service & donated to Kinsmen Annual Toy Drive
- A Festive Concert of Christmas Music & Carols
Sunday, December 10th – 3:00 p.m.
A festive celebration of music, laughter, & story
- Blue Christmas Service – Wednesday, December 20, 7 p.m.
The service is a quieter service with seasonal music. It is an opportunity to come and remember a loved one who remains in your heart, and light a candle in their memory.But it is also for anyone who may find the Christmas season a time of loss and sadness for other reasons.
People feel other losses more profoundly at Christmas- loss of employment, health issues, family that lives far away, loneliness, the darker and colder days, loss of mobility, anxious events in the world, etc.
The Wednesday service also provides a chance to attend a Christmas worship service at St. Paul’s if you plan to be away for our regular Christmas Eve and Christmas Day services. A time of fellowship and light refreshments follow the service.
If you know anyone who may benefit from this special service , let them know- and bring them with you!
Self Guided Walking Tour of St. Paul’s
Visitors coming this summer? Bring them to the church during office hours and let them look at the stain glass windows and other details of the church or a time to show your friends the church that you attend. We have self-guided pamphlets available at the church entrances to assist in the tour.