Events at St. Paul’s
Don’t forget that St. Paul’s has a lot of activities that can’t all be mentioned on this page! To see all that is coming up, look at our weekly bulletins on our Bulletin page. We have a handy large link at the bottom of this page.
Summer Office Hours
Starting this coming week (15th August)
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 2 p.m. only
(If you know of someone that might be interested there are extra copies of this notice by the bulletin board)
Seeking a custodian for a maximum of 15 hours per week.
- Duties: interior/exterior church cleaning and yard work + Church walkway snow removal.
- Closing date Sept. 1st, 2016
- Send resume to: St. Paul’s Anglican Church,
Attention: Rev. Leibovitch
45 Russell Street. W., Lindsay, ON. K9V 2W8
- or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Events at a Glance
- Summer is a quieter time at the church, but don’t forget to check out our weekly bulletin. There are some group events happening that you are welcome to join in. Check out the Bulletin page.
- St Paul’s Book Club – Tuesday, September 6 at 5:30pm.
Hosted by Betty Tyndall in the Common-Room – 2 Heritage Way, Lindsay
This meeting is to choose books for the coming year. Bring your suggestions. There is a sign-up sheet on the parish bulletin board for attendance and pot luck dish. New members welcome!
- Welcome Back Sunday – is September 18th.
- September means the Lindsay Ex! St. Paul’s will have our Food Booth at the fair and is asking on our parishioners to volunteer! It is a fun event with lots of camaraderie, and is a major fundraiser for the church.
- Life’s OASIS – Come by the Church anytime during office hours and experience a personal Quiet time of Prayer.
Self Guided Walking Tour of St. Paul’s
Visitors coming this summer? Bring them to the church during office hours and let them look at the stain glass windows and other details of the church or a time to show your friends the church that you attend. We have self-guided pamphlets available at the church entrances to assist in the tour.