Events at St. Paul’s
Don’t forget that St. Paul’s has a lot of activities that can’t all be mentioned on this page! To see all that is coming up, look at our weekly bulletins on our Bulletin page. We have a handy large link at the bottom of this page.
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 3 pm
- Friday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Events at a Glance
- For all committee events, see our Bulletin page for the updated items.
- HELP NEEDED – We need of couple of people willing to sell Shopping Cards on the first Sunday of the month. Please contact Linda Todd if you are able to help with this fundraiser.
- Sunday, January 28 – Guest Preacher Rev. Daniel Leatherman
The Rev. Daniel Leatherman was born and raised in the Hawaiian Islands. Ordained an Episcopal priest, he has served in parishes and schools in Oklahoma, California, and Hawaii. Currently, he is the Upper School Chaplain serving Intermediate and Secondary grades at ‘Iolani School in Honolulu, Hawai’i. In addition to his duties as school chaplain, Fr. Dan is a Chaplain and commission officer in the Reserves of the United States Air Force. His wife, Charmaine, is also an educator in the Hawaii Public Schools and they have one daughter, age 11.
Fr. Dan is taking advantage of a much-needed sabbatical leave from his school and looks forward to rest, renewal, blogging, and working on his Doctor of Ministry in Educational Leadership from the Virginia Theological Seminary, Alexandria, VA.
- An Evening of Fashion – February 9th, 2018 $20.00
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Fashion Show at 7:00 p.m.
Featuring: Cathy Allan, Hamilton Creek, Smartly Casual, Nisbett’s Clothiers, Northern Reflections, Brittany’s N Bros, Hamilton Creek & Travel Trend.
- Pancake Tuesday – Tuesday February 13
LUNCH: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
DINNER: 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
COST: Adults – $8.00 Children (6 –12 yrs.) – $4.00 (Children 5 years and under – free)
Includes – Sausages – Dessert – Beverage
TICKETS: From the Church office – 705-324-4666 or the door day of event
- Join us for Ash Wednesday Services – Wednesday February 14th
12:15 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Lenten Series (7 Weeks) begins Wednesday Feb. 21st at 7:00 p.m.
Via media is video enhanced curricula designed to proclaim the Good News of God in Christ Jesus and to present the Episcopal Church in a contemporary context.
It celebrates who we are as Anglicans and invites others to “come and see,”
Self Guided Walking Tour of St. Paul’s
Visitors coming this summer? Bring them to the church during office hours and let them look at the stain glass windows and other details of the church or a time to show your friends the church that you attend. We have self-guided pamphlets available at the church entrances to assist in the tour.