It was a fun sold out evening!! An enthusiastic crowd gathered in the Parish hall to enjoy an evening of delicious food, humour and the antics of “Loonie auction craziness”
My thanks to all – So many enthusiastic individuals are needed to make such a successful evening happen!
Let me begin by sending heartfelt thanks to – (and risking leaving someone out)
- the Donors of the many items in the Silent and Loonie auctions. You have been very generous
- to Linda Todd and Gina Coleman, Carol Augustine and Michal Wallen for developing and overseeing the auctions – a wonderful team.
- To our Master of Ceremonies, Don Brohm and our auctioneer, Pat O’Reilly. Don and Pat together provided much comedy with their energetic and humorous styles . They are a dynamic duo !
- To our caterer, Charmin’s Wholesale Catering and staff for a delicious dinner that was enjoyed by all!
- To Heather Banham, our wine steward and to Lorna Green, our gracious hostess
- the group of energetic volunteers (Don Brohm, Eileen and Paul Davies, Shirley Williams, Bev Baxter, Carol Augustine, Gina Coleman and Shirley Hanes who moved and set tables, and stuffed glasses
- to Linda Todd and Betty Tyndall who designed the posters and the tickets
- and, LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, to Jo Sale and Linda Todd who laundered ALL the tablecloths!
- and to all other helpers who assisted us in any way.
Of course, a success only results by the support of all who attended and joined in the fun!
The evening was a financial success raising well over $3500.00
A Huge thanks to all