It has been said that worship is the centre of Anglican life and that is certainly true for the people of St. Paul’s. This importance is reflected in the many thriving church groups that support and directly participate in our weekly and special services – Lay readers, Lectors, Servers, Choir, Chancel Guild, Greeters and Sidesmen, to name a few. It certainly makes for a large turnout when we host an appreciation breakfast!
At St. Paul’s we realize that, as the only Anglican Church in Lindsay, we must attempt to encompass many diverse Christian styles found within our community in a traditional context. Our recent Parish Survey underscores some of this diversity – while the vast majority of respondents self-identified their worship style as “traditional”, a significant minority identified themselves as “progressive”, “evangelical” or “charismatic”. Regardless of their particular Christian “style”, most have managed to find a spiritual home at St. Paul’s. In fact a great many of our parishioners, when responding to our survey question “Name your best experience at St. Paul’s”, answered with “our worship service”.
Christmas Service Schedules
Covid protocols are in place for all services for the safety of all. Face masks are mandatory Seating is limited due to social distancing
Reserve a spot in advance by calling our office
- Advent 2 – Sunday December 6th 10:00a.m.
- Advent 3 – Sunday December 13th 10:00a.m.
- Advent 4 – Sunday December 20th 10:00a.m.
- Christmas Eve Service – Thursday December 24th 7:00p.M. *Seats Must Be Reserved In Advance*
- December 25, 2020 Christmas Day (Video Only) – video will be available here and on FB.
- 2 – 4p.m. Christmas Day Dinner (Cold Take Out Only) Pick up at east courtyard door.
- Sunday December 27th – 10:00a.m. Holy Communion
8:30 a.m. – Holy Communion
10:00 a.m. – Holy Communion and Nursery and Sunday School
Service of Healing & Prayer
10:00 a.m. – Third Sunday of the month
Tuesdays: 4:30 – 8:30 p.m. “Bottomline”
Fridays: Check for special events