SPRING THAW 2018 – Dinner and Auctions APRIL 7, 2018
It was a fantastic evening!! A capacity crowd gathered in the Parish hall to enjoy an evening of delicious food, humour and the antics of “Loonie auction craziness”
My thanks to all – So many enthusiastic individuals are needed to make such a successful evening!
Let me begin by sending kudos to –
- the donors of the many items in the auctions. You have been very generous
- to Linda Todd and her committee of Patti Fisher and Gina Coleman for developing and overseeing the auctions.
- Our Master of Ceremonies, Don Brohm and
- Our auctioneer, Michael Green. Don and Michael together provided comic relief with their energetic and humerous styles. They are a dynamic duo !
- Chef extraordinaire, Edna Smith, and the wait staff of happy volunteers, provided by Betty Drummond catered another delicious dinner that was enjoyed by all
- To Paul Davies, our wine steward
- the group of energetic men and women (Eileen and Paul Davies, Pam Todhunter, Shirley Williams, Harold Brown and Bev Baxter who moved and set tables, stuffed glasses and washed linens
- to Valerie for ticket design and her many timely suggestions
Of course, a success results by the support of all who attended and joined in the fun!
The evening was a financial success. A Huge thanks to all ~ Barb Truax
Click on any image to see it larger.