Our Parish Newsletter
The Parish Newsletter is published quarterly and is distributed to all parishioners at no cost to St. Paul’s Church due to the generosity of our many community sponsors who advertise in each edition. This publication continues to flourish thanks to our parishioners who submit current events, photos and articles along with touches of humour and philosophy. These submissions are the backbone of our newsletter.
Betty Tyndall has been the editor since she reinstated a defunct newsletter in 1997. Betty was acting on a request from the clergy and wardens for a way to open up communications within the parish – keeping all parishioners abreast of the organizations and events that were taking place at St. Paul’s, Lindsay. She does not do this alone. Jessica Drury edits the submissions, and a small group of proofreaders Gina Coleman & Bill Witham help her in the final production of the newsletter.
Our motto is:
“Communication isn’t just talk – It’s sharing and LISTENING!
Please welcome a new member to our Grapevine Staff
Jessica Drury our new resident Freelance writer. Jessica has been a member of St. Paul’s for over 20 years. She spent two years on parish council and is currently a lector. A former high school teacher she has just started a part-time freelance writing business while staying home with her two young children, Emma and Noah. She looks forward to contributing articles to the Grapevine and serving St. Paul’s through her writing.
In upcoming issues Jessica will be writing articles of interest to our congregation.
Current and past Grapevine Editions (pdf version)
These files are quite large, so please be patient as they download to your computer.
- Issue No. 81 – September Issue 2017
- Issue No. 80 – Summer – June 2017
- Issue No. 79 – Easter/Lent – March 2017
- Issue No. 78 – Advent/Christmas Issue – December 2016
- Issue No. 77 – Fall Issue – September 2016
- Issue No. 76 – Summer Issue – June 2016
- Issue No. 75 – Lent/Easter Issue – March 2016
- Issue No. 74 – Advent/Christmas Issue
- Issue No. 73 – Fall/Harvest Issue
- Issue No. 72 – June Issue
- Issue No. 71 – Lent/Easter Issue
- Issue No. 70 – Advent/Christmas Issue
- Issue No. 69 – Fall/Harvest Issue
- Issue No. 68 – June Issue
- Issue No. 67 – Lent/Easter Issue
- Issue No. 66 – Advent/Christmas Issue
- Issue No. 65 – Fall/Harvest September 2013
- Issue No. 64 – June Issue
- Issue No. 63 – Lent/Easter Issue
- Page 18 – St. Paul’s Anglican Church Administration
Page 19 – St. Paul’s Anglican Church Activities
- Issue No. 62 – Advent/Christmas Issue
- Issue No. 61 – Fall/Harvest September 2012
- Issue No. 60 – June 2012
- Issue No. 59 – Lent/Easter – February 2012